The Chinese giant is one of Italy's major trading partners and is estimated to be growing rapidly. However, the Chinese market, more than other markets, presents critical issues that can undermine the success of a foreign company or even fail to even enter it.
In this course we will analyze these critical issues and illustrate how to prevent them.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Presentation of the Lesson
Presentation of the Teacher
- Intellectual property;
- Market Study;
- Information on the Counterparty;
- Further checks on the counterparty;
- Possible Scams;
- Establish Presence in China;
- Non Disclosure Agreement;
- Memorandum of Understanding.
The lesson is aimed at:
- Export managers and commercial managers who intend to develop or strengthen skills relating to internationalization processes;
- Managers and Professionals who operate in the export area or who, despite not covering any role in this function, wish to know the dynamics of international sales;
- Business consultants who wish to grow professionally on Made in Italy issues.