VAT is a harmonized tax, regulated individually by each State. For this reason, it is important to know the application at a national level but above all if it is also exported at an international level, when and which subject it should be applied.
In this lesson we will analyze VAT, the operations relevant for VAT purposes, outside the scope of VAT and exempt as well as the application of VAT at community level and for exports outside the EU.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Presentation of the Teacher
- What is VAT;
- Active and Passive Operations;
- VAT and Registration Tax alternatives
The lesson is aimed at:
- Export managers and commercial managers who intend to develop or strengthen skills relating to internationalization processes;
- Managers and Professionals who operate in the export area or who, despite not covering any role in this function, wish to know the dynamics of international sales;
- Business consultants who wish to grow professionally on Made in Italy issues.