The internationalization process is now fundamental for SMEs and large Italian companies. Dealing with foreign markets implies the opportunity to reach favorable agreements, but also the possibility of coming across controversies of various nature.
It is important, therefore, not only to have skills aimed at planning an international strategy, but also to know how the law applies and how to resolve a dispute in an export process.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Presentation of the Lesson
Presentation of the Teacher
In this lesson we will talk about:
- Introduction to Applicable Law;
- The Applicable Law Clause;
- International Conventions;
- The Applicable Law in the Supply Chain;
- Agreement Models;
- Dispute Resolution I;
- Dispute Resolution II;
The lesson is aimed at:
- Export manager It is Commercial managers who intend to develop or strengthen skills relating to internationalization processes;
- Manager It is Professionals who operate in the export area or who, despite not covering any role in this function, wish to know the dynamics of international sales;
- Business consultants who wish to grow professionally on Made in Italy issues.