The European Commission launched the portale online Access2Markets to help small and medium-sized businesses export beyond the EU's borders. The new portal aims to explain trade agreements in more detail and help companies ensure their products are eligible for duty discounts in countries affected by the agreements.
In this lesson we will illustrate in detail how to carry out searches both on the Access2Markets portal and on the AIDA portal.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Presentation of the Teacher
- The Access2Markets Portal;
- Access2Markets Features;
- How to use Access2Markets;
- The AIDA Portal.
The lesson is aimed at:
- Export managers and commercial managers who intend to develop or strengthen skills relating to internationalization processes;
- Managers and Professionals who operate in the export area or who, despite not covering any role in this function, wish to know the dynamics of international sales;
- Business consultants who wish to grow professionally on Made in Italy issues.