On-demand online lesson aimed at correct identification of the origin of goods in international trade.
Together with Dr. Marco Sella, the main aspects to be considered in order to consciously address the topic oforigin of the goods, also providing useful guidelines and advice for comply with the regulations in force and avoid suffering sanctions paid by the importing or exporting company.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Presentation of the Lesson
Presentation of the Teacher
In the Preferential and Non-Preferential Origin lesson we will cover the following topics
- Introduction to the origin of goods;
- Definition of origin;
- Processed goods;
- Concept of origin;
- Preferential agreements;
- Cumulus concept;
- Evidence of preferential origin;
- Declaration on invoice;
- Free trade, proof of origin and European Union;
- REX system;
- Final conclusions.
The lesson is aimed at:
- Export manager It is Commercial managers who intend to develop or strengthen skills relating to internationalization processes;
- Manager It is Professionals who operate in the export area or who, despite not covering any role in this function, wish to know the dynamics of international sales;
- Business consultants who wish to grow professionally on Made in Italy issues.