The internationalization process is now fundamental for SMEs and large Italian companies. Dealing with foreign markets involves not only skills aimed at planning an international strategy, but also in terms of negotiation It is international contracts.
In an expansion project into foreign markets, it very often happens that problems are encountered in closing contracts; this drives the need to consult company figures who have the right skills to successfully complete this phase of the internationalization process.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Presentation of the Lesson
Presentation of the Teacher
In the International Contracts lesson the following topics will be covered:
- International contracts;
- The forms of the chords;
- Attachments in an international contract;
- General conditions in an international contract 1;
- General conditions in an international contract 2;
- Modification of the general conditions in an international contract;
- The importance of the written contract;
- The role of the consultant;
- Verification of the identity of the counterparty;
- Pre-contractual agreements - Memorandum of understanding;
- Pre-contractual agreements - Non disclosure agreements;
The lesson is aimed at:
- Export managers and commercial managers who intend to develop or strengthen skills relating to internationalization processes;
- Managers and Professionals who operate in the export area or who, despite not covering any role in this function, wish to know the dynamics of international sales;
- Business consultants who wish to grow professionally on Made in Italy issues;
- Lawyers and Accountants who want to acquire skills regarding interactional contracts and the internationalization process.