The Chinese economy appears to be very attractive for Italian companies, however the right framework must be found for establish an entity in the People's Republic of China. The dramatic increase in its economy and trade has meant that the legislation regulating distribution contracts in the country has not had time to align with that of other more developed countries.
For this reason, in this lesson the main distribution channels and the critical issues of each of the distribution contracts in China will be illustrated, in order to provide those approaching this market with an overall overview of the distribution framework. In this course we will analyze these critical issues and illustrate how to prevent them.
At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Presentation of the Lesson
Presentation of the Teacher
- Sales Contract;
- Agency Contract in International Trade;
- Framework Sales and Distribution Contracts;
The lesson is aimed at:
- Export managers and commercial managers who intend to develop or strengthen skills relating to internationalization processes;
- Managers and Professionals who operate in the export area or who, despite not covering any role in this function, wish to know the dynamics of international sales;
- Business consultants who wish to grow professionally on Made in Italy issues.